Wednesday, March 08, 2006

More Questions

Today on our lake walk I got the usual “is Wally a Beagle?” question. Today a lady asked me if he was half Beagle half Dalmatian. There was a couple walking around whom obviously assume that I couldn’t speak English. They we’re commenting to themselves that the little one is definitely a Beagle. The guy than went on to speculate that Wally must be a defective Beagle. He commented how maybe Wally’s leg grew wrong since his legs are to long for a Beagle. I finally spoke up and told them that Wally is a Treeing Walker Coonhound. The look on this couple’s face was priceless. As I was walking a way I could hear the guy muttering, “I can’t believe it, she understood me.”

Today the boys got to meet and greet a Cocker Spaniel, something like a Springer Spaniel, a Pitbull, a white fluffy dog and 3 Grey Hounds walking together.

It was nice that one woman commented that Wally has gained weight and looks a lot better since she saw him a few weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home