Sunday, February 26, 2006

Long Walk


Bean and Wally scent something near the water.


Something is very interesting


One of the few times King Bean lets Wally on the couch.

Yesterday it took two hours for dh and me to walk the boys around the lake. It normally takes me 45 minutes during the week. Because it was the weekend we ran into a lot of dogs and children that wanted to greet the boys. Bean and Wally licked the face of a toddler. Actually it took me about an 1.5 hours to walk Oscar around. When we got to the docks I took a shortcut back. Oscar is really slowing down and his arthritis bothers him. It took dh an extra half hour with Bean and Wally because they ran into more dogs and kids and people that they know.

Bean is definitely the alpha dog. He owns the one sofa and rarely lets Wally or Oscar on it. Wally has claimed the love seat. We have an Ikea chair that Wally is funny about. If I sit in the chair Wally will climb into my lap and snuggle. If dh sits in the chair Wally won’t get onto dh’s lap. Wally did put his paws on dh’s lap and changed his mind. I wonder if he thinks that the chair won’t hold both him and dh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home