Thursday, February 16, 2006

Warm Day

The temperature today was 58 f when I took the boys out for their noontime walk. Wally and Bean have a little fan club down at the lake. There is one guy who calls them Mutt and Jeff (???? I’m lost on this reference). There are 2 ladies that look forward to greeting them everyday. Both Wally and Bean we’re very gentle with a toddler that they met.

Oscar is going to the vet tomorrow. I want to rule out if he is in pain or has some other simple medical issue to cause him to start snapping. He went into a rage today. I’m really upset because he has been the sweetest dog. I can’t let other dogs greet him, he gets really snarky with them if they won’t back off and leave him alone. He has also started snapping and growling at Bean.

Wally has needed lots of cuddles and reassurance today. This morning he wanted belly rubs before getting out of bed. He stuck to me like glue the whole day. This evening he sat in my lap from dinner time to bedtime. Usually Bean is very protective of me but I guess that he could sense that Wally really needed me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home