Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Morning Kisses

I love the dogs greeting me when I wake up. When I start to stir they get excited. It’s nice to wake up to 3 noses in my face and kisses from my boys.

For the bedtime walk I had Oscar and dh had Wally and Bean. The 2 hounds spotted a rabbit. I think dh thought that the boys might try to rip his arms off because they really wanted to get the rabbit. It seems to me like the rabbit was teasing them. It would hop ahead about 10 feet and when the dogs would almost catch up it would do hop another 10 feet.

Wally is starting to get used to Oscar’s false alarms. Oscar will bark at anything. Wally used to go to the door and check out the window. Now when Oscar barks Wally doesn’t even bother getting up. If Bean barks Wally knows that someone really is at the door and does go to check out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home