Thursday, October 11, 2007

Walk For Paws


Wally plays one of his favorite games with his Daddy.


Wally with a nice big smile.


My two boys.


Bean looks like he is planning mischief.

Last Sat. was Walk for Paws which raises money for dogs. The boys had a great time sniffing around and trying out the agility equipment. Being hounds they managed to find every piece of hot dog, no matter how minute the pieces.

Wally and Bean enjoy their evening runs with Daddy. Bean usually does the warm up or cool down since we don't want him to injure his hip (it was dislocated when he was hit by a car). Wally on the other hand loves the 5-6 mile runs.

Wally was a great comfort the other day. He knew that I wasn't feeling well so he came over and laid down next to me resting his head on my back and put his paw across me in a hug position.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics of the boys. I bet they're enjoying this cooler weather. Thanks for sharing them.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home