Monday, April 21, 2008

Wally's Den

A few nights ago I was watching tv. I noticed Bean on his sofa but didn't see Wally. I looked around the living room and no Wally. I went upstairs, no Wally, the same with the basement. I called Wally and received no response. At this point I'm starting to panic wondering what could have happened to the dog. I was the only one home and hadn't gone outside that evening.

Bean followed me around while looking for Wally. When we reached the kitchen I gave Bean a treat. Wally heard me opening the treat jar and came running. I realized that he came from the direction of the living room. I watched Wally take his treat and go behind his sofa. I looked behind the sofa and there we're a bunch of toys stashed there and Wally snug as a bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home